Donate a book! Recipients may include members of the Williams syndrome community, schools, classrooms, libraries, etc.
A children's story about a young girl's experience with Williams syndrome, with an overarching message of kindness and inclusion.
Donate Elsie with the Great Smile: A First Look at Williams Syndrome Book
Excluding Sales Tax
- Donated copy of Elsie with the Great Smile: A First Look at Williams syndrome
- Teaches children about Williams syndrome, a rare chromosome disorder
- Shares the power of empathy and inclusion
- Raises awareness for individuals with differences, disabilities, and special needs
- An 8.5" x 8.5" hardcover book